Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Champions League clockwatch: Follow all the goals, including Real Madrid vs Sporting Lisbon


7-0! 5-0! DAY 1! Champions League 16/17 Highlights! (Barcelona vs Celtic, PSG vs Arsenal 1-1)

"It"s a special match, it"s a special team. I wanted to draw Sporting again," Ronaldo told UEFA.com. "To play Sporting again is a privilege for me."

However, just as when he silenced the Jose Alvalade nine years ago, he promised to not go easy on his compatriots.

"It means a lot, it is the team that formed me, that I have in my heart, but I play for Real Madrid now," added Ronaldo.

"That is the club I have to defend, the club I love and that is why I want to win."

You"ll be able to follow all the goals from that game and the other Champions League ties tonight

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/09/14/real-madrid-vs-sporting-lisbon-live-champions-league-goal-update/

No comments:

Post a Comment