Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Tara Reid bikini photos cause alarm online after procedure left her body ...



"American Pie" and "Sharknado" actress Tara Reid is causing a buzz after unedited photos of her looking on the verge of unhealthy on a Miami beach were released online.

The 39-year-old was attending a bachelorette party Friday, according to photos she posted on Instagram. What would a trip to Miami be without a little beach frolic?

When Reid slipped into a skimpy bikini, photographers were ready to snap the alarming photos of her frail body featuring a highly discussed thigh gap.

The topic was one of the top trending news stories on Facebook as of Tuesday afternoon.

"Is Tara Reid okay," Twitter user @krystaalmeth posted.

The Daily Mail reported Reid is no stranger to criticism of her body and has previously addressed the topic.

Im just a small boned girl, you see, she told TMZ in late 2014. I eat, I eat, I eat [] Im just what I am, so if you wanna get mad at me cause Im skinny, go ahead. I am what I am.

According to the Daily Mail, Reid also discussed her worrisome figure to Closer, a British publication. She admitted to getting liposuction or body contouring in hopes of getting a six pack but the procedure left her body completely butchered.

Regardless of rumors and attacks, Reid is content with her body after dealing with her unsuccessful operation.

Right now Im happy with my body, though, she told Closer. But the mental and physical pain I went through after I had surgery was horrific. I went through two years of living in denial and everyone saying how bad my body was.

With that much pride, its no wonder Reid had no inhibitions about running along the beach, now comfortable in her own skin.

mmendoza@mysa.comTwitter: @MaddySkye

Source: http://www.chron.com/entertainment/celebrities/article/Tara-Reid-flaunts-her-alarmingly-thin-body-after-6171128.php



No comments:

Post a Comment