Saturday, December 26, 2015

James Harden Gifts 20 Single Mothers With Shopping Spree At Target


James Harden Full Highlights 2015.12.23 at Magic - 31 Pts, 7 Assists

James Harden already has a fully grown beard like Santa Claus, and he decided to spread that holiday cheer this season with a very generous gesture. The Houston Rockets shooting guard gifted 20 single mothers with a shopping spree at Target, The Grio reports.

READ: James Harden Deems Himself The Best In The League

The pro-athlete, who also grew up with a single mother, took a group of 40 children and their mothers to the retail giant for an unforgettable trip. Growing up, my mom was by her lonesome so I had to do a lot, me, my brother, and my sister, he said. So I can kind of relate.

One of the mothers, Tammy Copeland, expressed her gratitude, saying, I work and I go to school, and Im a single mother of three kids. Very hard, but things like this, G*d just keeps on blessing me.

READ: Interview: James Harden Talks LeBrons Decison 2.0, Drake And More

Essence also reports that the NBAs official bank sponsor, BBVA Compass, gifted the 40 children with a $100 savings certificate to aid in establishing their personal savings accounts.

Source: http://www.vibe.com/2015/12/james-harden-single-mothers-shopping-spree-target/

No comments:

Post a Comment