Sunday, February 7, 2016

Larry David "Can"t Wait to Leave" His "SNL" Opening Monologue - Watch Now


Larry David Monologue - SNL

Larry David gets a laugh during his opening monologue for Saturday Night Live on Saturday (February 6).

The 68-year-old comedian joked about hosting the show years after he had given a terrible audition, and how he couldnt wait to leave his monologue once it was over.

Now here I am hosting, and its all very well and good, but honestly, I cant wait to leave, Larry joked. In fact, I would say that one of the great pleasures of my life is leaving anywhere I am.

Watch Larrys monologue, posted by Gossip Cop, below!

Larry Davids Opening Monologue on SNL

Like Just Jared on Facebook

Source: http://www.justjared.com/2016/02/07/larry-david-cant-wait-to-leave-his-snl-opening-monologue-watch-now/

No comments:

Post a Comment