Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Say what?! Guess which "Jersey Shore" star Aubrey O"Day is dating


The Real Reason Why Dawn Richard Hit Aubrey O"Day in the Head

Perhaps the most contrived couple news of the week, Aubrey ODay announced to E! News that she is dating Jersey Shore star Pauly D. The two reality TV fixtures coincidentally met while filming a reality show, a program ironically called Famously Single which is set to premiere on E! this spring.

RELATED:Jersey Shore star Pauly D reveals he has a baby girl

I didnt know that I would be as successful as I was with finding someone, Aubrey says. So yeah, we met on the show. The show is about all of us coming together, dating, learning through a dating coach how to go out there and approach people that are better suited for us and kind of get over the issues that we were having.

The Danity Kane singer claims that her attraction to the professional DJ was natural. It ended up just like becoming like this chemistry happened within the house with a few of the cast-mates and Pauly and I were one of them. Which everybody always laughs. I feel like people think were completely different but ended up being pretty alike in a lot of ways.

RELATED:Aubrey ODay didnt quit Celebrity Apprentice

The two lovebirds are excited to spend Valentines Day together in Vegas after flying to the Caribbean for a quick getaway to celebrate Odays 32nd birthday.Pauly makes me stay in the moment and get out of my head, she says. Im so analytical and I have to assess risk everywhere I go and Paulys taught me how to lighten up and enjoy life.

Heres hoping that neither E! or MTV networks are interested in a reality show entitled, Newlyweds: Aubrey and Pauly D.

Take Our Poll

Source: http://zap2it.com/2016/02/say-what-guess-which-jersey-shore-star-aubrey-oday-is-dating/

No comments:

Post a Comment