Friday, August 5, 2016

Suge Knight allegedly tried to have Eminem killed twice


Eminem - Lose Yourself [HD]

"I notice Em is in the aisle and he is beefing with all these guys in red shirts.This is what they said: "Death Row motherf-----s.Suge Knight sent us to strong arm Eminem and its going down."

"I had to s****h him up, I had to call Dre and his bodyguards and tell them what was going on.

"I said, "Look, I need you all to have that car around when I call youall. But the way they had it set up, the limos can only stay seated for, like, 30 seconds at a time in front of the red carpet for security reasons.

"So long story short, we ended up going backstage, Eminem did his presentation and we had to watch out for guys backstage. So I pretty much had to have him stand behind me and I just had to be on knockout mode, man.

"So it was me, Dre, Dre"s bodyguards, we were in beast mode the whole time. So anybody that got anywhere close trying to get an autograph or trying to talk, trying to speak, they were gonna get laid out, man because that was the kind of atmosphere that was set up."

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/news/suge-knight-allegedly-tried-to-have-eminem-killed-twice/

No comments:

Post a Comment