Sunday, April 9, 2017

Meet the Woman Who Claims to Be Janet Jackson"s Secret ...


Janet Jackson Took The $500,000,000 Million Dollar Bag and Dipped | Wissam Al Mana Separated

James DeBarge"s mother recently came forward, claiming her son and Janet Jackson had a secret child who"s been hiding from the public for more than three decades.

Today, a woman claiming to be the woman in question has come forward and she"s speaking out about it in a Radar Online exclusive.

"My name isTiffany Whyteand I"m the daughter of janet jackson and james debarge," she said. "she has been denying me for many years. I"ve waited 31 years. I"ve been kept a secret for a very long time and I want people to know the truth that I"m not a liar."

According to Whyte, she and DeBarge"s mother did go get that DNA test done and she says she has the results to prove this is all legit.

"So, now it"s time for me to tell my truth," she said. "Now that I got the DNA from my grandmother, that it is a possibility... No, it is for sure that they are my parents, she"s my grandmother, those [sic] are my family and it"s time for me to tell the truth."

She also has a few words for those who claim she"s seeking fame and fortune.

"I don"t want to get famous off of this," she said. "Trust me. I don"t. I don"t. I just want my mother. I want my father. I want the woman who I could never get a chance to be held by as a child, to sing to me, to tell me that she loves me. I want to know the truth."

Get the latest on the drama with BET Breaks above.

Source: http://www.bet.com/celebrities/news/2017/03/14/janet-jackson.html

No comments:

Post a Comment