Wednesday, March 16, 2016

"Pretty Little Liars" Season 6 Spoilers: Kara Royster Talks Spaleb Romance, Uber A [EXCLUSIVE]


The Cast of Pretty Little Liars Takes a Lie Detector Test

(Photo : Photo Credit: Advantage PR) Kara Royster who plays Yvonne Phillips, Toby Cavanaugh"s girlfriend teases some spoilers and reveals whether or not she is team Spoby.

The "Pretty Little Liars" season 6 finale is just a few hours away and we cannot wait! Design & Trend chatted with actress Kara Royster who plays Yvonne Phillips, Toby Cavanaugh"s girlfriend.

Check out our exclusive interview with her as she teases some spoilers and reveals whether or not she is team Spoby.

It was recently revealed that Yvonne had an abortion a few years ago. Will this storyline be explored in the upcoming episodes? Will this impact Yvonne"s relationship with Toby?

I think it was amazing that the show was willing to explore this subject and I think it was handled very well. I think more details could come out about it however, Toby has known about it for a while so I don"t think it will harm their relationship.

Caleb previously teased Toby about building a house for Yvonne and Toby also planned on proposing to his new girlfriend. Will we see anymore engagements or weddings take place this season?

I think that an engagement or wedding could be a big possibility. Toby really loves Yvonne and Caleb and Spencer are growing quite strong. However, with everyone working together in the finale we see if the feelings are still there.

In the upcoming final episode of season 6, we will see Toby and Spencer work together to track down Sara Harvey. How will this impact Yvonne and Toby"s relationship?

I think Spoby working together again will affect our relationship. For the first time, Yvonne is a little insecure and wonders if Toby has unresolved feelings for Spencer.

Were you a fan of "Pretty Little Liars" prior to taking on the role of Yvonne? If yes, were you a Spoby fan or do you think Toby should end up with your character?

I was a huge fan of the show before coming on board. My mother, sister and I would watch every week and discuss our theories. I was a big Spoby supporter, as so many others are, and as a fan I was so surprised I would be the one to come between them. However, with my relationship with Toby and Spencer"s with Caleb progresses, I can really see a future for both couples.

Do you have any theories on who Uber A is? Can you tease whether or not Yvonne will have an interaction with the villainous character?

I think Uber A is someone we never saw coming, a character that is talked about but rarely seen. I would love to see Yvonne interact with the likes of Sara Harvey or even Melissa, in true PLL fashion everyone is a suspect.

Are you ready for the the "Pretty Little Liars" season 6 finale? Tell us how you think it will end in the comment section below.

Source: http://www.designntrend.com/articles/72068/20160315/pretty-little-liars-season-6-spoilers-kara-royster-spaleb-uber-a-exclusive.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment