Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Ariel Winter bares midriff and cleavage in summery outfit that reveals her underwear


Ariel Winter On Breast Reduction Surgery, "Modern Family" Fame | EXCLUSIVE

It might officially be pumpkin season, but Ariel Winter is still making the most of the last days of summer.

The actress dressed for the heat on Saturday, as she attended a party in Los Angeles with friends.

The 18-year-old wore a clinging crop top over sheer lace micro shorts.

Bearing gifts: Ariel Winter was spotted on Saturday heading to a party in Malibu

Dressed for the heat: Her white outfit showcased her cleavage and midriff

She and her Modern Family co-star Nolan Gould were heading into a party in Malibu, and she held what looked like a gift bag with a yellow envelope protruding from it.

A scarlet purse was slung from her left shoulder and matched the faux fur pom pom she"d attached to it.

Letting her black hair fall free, the Los Angeles native completed her ensemble with a pair of wedge shoes featuring gleaming tangles of straps.

Ventilation: Her lacy high-cut shorts were so sheer that her white underwear was distinctly visible underneath

Meanwhile, 17-year-old Nolan, who plays Ariel"s Modern Family character Alex" younger brother Luke, kept his outfit simple with a white T-shirt over purple and white shorts.

Covering the November issue of Seventeen, Ariel opened up therein about becoming comfortable with her body despite the fact "I wake up and I have tweets to me about how I"m a fat, ugly blah-blah."

She conceded that "When I was younger, it took a lot more of a toll on me than it does now.Three or four years ago, I would have been devastated, like, Why do people feel this way about me? I"m just being me."

Actress Shanelle Workman, her 38-year-old sister, who in 2014 became her legal guardian, "helped me understand that people will say those things regardless of how you look. I tell myself every day, "I look fabulous.""

Friends outside of work: Her Modern Family co-star Nolan Gould (far right) attended the party with her

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3844778/Ariel-Winter-bares-midriff-cleavage-summery-outfit-reveals-underwear.html

No comments:

Post a Comment