Monday, October 10, 2016

Ryan Lochte ready to propose to Playboy model Kayla Rae Reid


Spend Some Time At The Beach With Miss July 2015 Kayla Rae Reid

Ryan Lochte says Michael Phelps wasn"t there to support him during the fallout from the controversy in Rio.

Kayla Rae Reid can expect a marriage proposal from Ryan Lochte, says the swimmer.(Photo: David Becker, Getty Images)

HOLLYWOOD, Calif. Its only a matter of time before Ryan Lochte removes himself from the list of eligible bachelors.

Lochte, the U.S. Olympic swimmer, said he is ready to propose Kayla Rae Reid, the former Playboy model Lochte said he met in January.

My family says, Dont you think its a little too soon? Im like, Can you put a time on love? Can you? Lochte told USA TODAY Sports. When I realized this was the one was when she stuck behind me through this.

This refers to the controversy that engulfed Lochte after the much-publicized gas station incident during the Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. Reid was staying with Lochtes mother during the competition, flew back to Charlotte with Lochte and headed with the swimmer to Los Angeles, where he is competing on Dancing With The Stars.

She still loves me and shes still right there with me, Lochte said.

They met Jan. 22 at Bootsy Bellows, a nightclub in Hollywood, when the swimmer and the former Playboy model crossed paths in the VIP room, according to Lochte.

The instant he saw Reid, Lochte said, he reached out to her and they clasped hands. But their friends pulled them apart, according to Lochte, who said he sent Reid a message on Instagram.

I was just like in awe when I saw you, Lochte recalled writing. I didnt want to let go.

Lochte, who said he was visiting friends in the Los Angeles area while training for the Olympics, said his romance with Reid began three days after the encounter at Bootsy Bellows.

From the very first time I met her, everything has like clicked, Lochte said. Thats why I know I can propose to her because everything thats happened and shes been keeping me so positive. She doesnt care about my fame. She doesnt care about anything.

All she cares about is me being happy.

Autoplay

Show Thumbnails

Show Captions

Last SlideNext Slide

Source: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/10/03/ryan-lochte-kayla-rae-reid-playboy-dancing-with-the-stars/91450962/

No comments:

Post a Comment