Sunday, October 2, 2016

SNL: Margot Robbie dings Jared Leto in "fact check" opening monologue


Will Smith & Margot Robbie Insult Each Other | CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE!

Margot Robbie kicked off the season 42 premiere of Saturday Night Live by bringing a bit of honesty to election season.

I mean, this is how you guys really do it, the Australian actress said in her opening monologue. Its nuts! I mean everybody just lies. Its crazy. Which is why tonight I am going to be 100 percent honest with you. And just in case I ever do lie, I will be fact-checking my own monologue. But dont worry. I never lie.

Then, she turned to face another camera and added, I lie all the time. My name isnt even Margot Robbie. Its Margot Robert.

Robbie went on to poke fun at her Suicide Squad costar, Jared Leto, the method actor who made headlines during the films production for sending his castmates various unwanted gifts (think used condoms, a**l beads, a live rat, and a dead pig) in character as the Joker.

Jared Leto stayed in character like the whole time, which was so, so fun, Robbie said, before fact-checking herself: Not fun. It was kind of uncomfortable.

See the full monologue below, and check out the season premiere recap here.

Source: http://www.ew.com/article/2016/10/02/snl-margot-robbie-opening-monologue-jared-leto

No comments:

Post a Comment