Thursday, December 1, 2016

Austin Carlile On Marfan Syndrome: �I"ll Never Be Better�


My experience of Marfan Syndrome

Of Mice & Men"s Austin Carlile has commented on his ongoing health problems.

In a series of tweets, he responded to fans asking him to "hurry up and get better": stating that "I"ll never be better".

"I live EACH DAY as it comes,", he added. "Each day is a battle".

You can see his tweets below.

He also went into detail on the reasons why recent Of Mice & Men tours have been cancelled.

Lots of "what injuries caused the cancelling of recent tours?" I"ve written about them & most recent here: @MarfanFdn #MarfanAwareness pic.twitter.com/WJxwFtU7tO

Austin Carlile (@austincarlile) December 1, 2016

Source: http://www.rocksound.tv/news/read/austin-carlile-on-marfan-syndrome-ill-never-be-better

No comments:

Post a Comment