Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Jimmy Butler: "Hopefully I"m Not Going to Get Traded"


ESPN First Take - Rumore continue to swirl about Celtics acquiring Jimmy butler

Jimmy Butler hopes the Bulls dont trade him away.

There have been rumors that Chicago may get rid of its All-Star shooting guard, but hes not losing sleep over it.

Butler, 27, is averaging 24.5 points, 6.3 rebounds, 5.0 assists and 1.8 steals through 51 games.

Per CSN Chicago:

Whats Thursday? Oh, trade deadline, Butler said. I dont know. I dont know. Am I anxious? Come on, man. I dont worry about it. It dont bother or scare me none.

Hopefully Im not going to get traded but I dont know. I dont control that. Control what I can control, like going on vacation.

Not for me, said butler of the potential stress. Not saying Im untradeable but I dont think about that. If Im not in a Bulls uniform, Ill give you a hug and say goodbye to you.

Source: http://www.slamonline.com/nba/jimmy-butler-hopefully-im-not-going-to-get-traded/

No comments:

Post a Comment